Wars & Conflicts Prior to 1914
Bronze Standard Report £90
The Bronze Standard Report is a comprehensive overview of the soldier's full military service presented in a folder with a themed cover page and all subsequent sheets watermarked with the regimental badge. It provides the following information where available:
- The soldier's date and place of birth.
- The date and place of his enlistment into the army.
- The regiments and battalions he served with during his service.
- The theatres of war he served in.
- A list of any major battles and actions he fought in.
- Details of all gallantry and campaign medals he earned.
- Details of his death if during service.
- Date and place of his discharge from the army if appropriate.
Silver Standard Report £120
The Silver Standard Report is presented in the same way as the Bronze Standard with the following additional material where available:
- All Census information found on the soldier prior to his enlistment if applicable.
- An overview of each of the major battles and actions he fought in.
- All Census information found on the soldier after his discharge from the army if applicable.
- Date and place of death if not in service.
- Copies of all documentation found included as appendices to the finished report.
Gold Standard Report £200
The Gold Standard Report is presented as a full record of a soldier's military service. It is packaged in a folder with a themed cover page and all subsequent sheets watermarked with the regimental badge. It contains everything mentioned in the Silver Standard Report but the report itself is in narrative form. It includes the following additional material:
- A full account of the campaigns in which the soldier served.
- A full account of the major battles and actions in which the soldier fought.
- A history of the regiment or regiments in which the soldier served.
* N.B: All packages and their eventual content are dependant on the amount of information available and the records found. There are no guarantees as to a positive search result in every case. In the absence of a service record or other documentation no refund of the initial search fee can be given as it only covers the time spent on the search itself and not its result.
Once the initial search has been completed the researcher will contact the enquirer to notify them of the findings of that search and advise them whether there is sufficient information to proceed with a particular package. The enquirer then chooses which package they want based on the amount of information available, their personal requirements and their budget. All outstanding payments (the cost of the report less the initial search fee) must be made prior to the report being completed.
" I am really thrilled with all the hard work you have done, and am also impressed by the way the results are presented. I cannot thank you enough! A very pleased customer."
Elizabeth Kirtland from Ealing in West London